Trace Metals Testing
Pharmaceutical trace metals analysis from Metrics Contract Services.
Metrics Contract Services offers trace metals analysis to support the formulation and manufacturing of oral dosage forms. We provide testing for both routine and non-routine elements, and offer a complete elemental impurities program designed to comply with USP 232 and USP 233. For more information, review our USP 232 and USP 233 Elemental Impurities: Path to Compliance brochure.
Our veteran trace metals group has more than 18 years of experience with development and validation of ICP-OES and ICP-MS methods. Our depth of experience allows Metrics to ease the path of compliance to the new USP 232 and USP 233 chapters. Plus, our dedicated trace metals laboratory with state-of-the-art instrumentation allows for comprehensive services, along with GMP and FDA reporting and documentation support. Review our trace metals capabilities below.
Trace Metals Capabilities Testing
Routine, non-routine and everything in between. Our veteran trace metals group delivers true cGMP results with the following services:
- Elemental analysis of raw material, drug substances and drug products
- Complete program for USA 232 and USP 233 Elemental Impurities
- Determination of metal counter ions for drug substance salts
- Method development, validation and transfer
- Conventional and microwave digestion sample preparation
- ICP-MS, ICP-OES, GFAAS, FAAS, and Cold Vapor Mercury instrumentation
You will also receive GMP and FDA reporting and documentation support.