At Metrics Contract Services, we can handle every phase of your project.
From drug product development to commercial manufacturing — Metrics Contract Services’ 93,000 square foot facility has the analytical and manufacturing capabilities that allow you to keep every phase of your project under one roof. Full analytical support from Metrics Contract Services’ labs is available to support your manufacturing project, including custom analytical methods development and validation, release testing, stability studies and microbiology testing. Metrics Contract Services manufactures and packages solid oral dose formulations in its facility, which features state-of-the-art design and equipment.
Uniquely suited for Phase III CTM and commercial manufacturing.
Seven state of the art manufacturing and two packaging rooms are specifically designed for scale up and manufacturing of oral dose formulations. Learn more about our manufacturing facilities and equipment.
Metrics Contract Services follows through with scale-up and technology transfer.
Throughout the scale up phases, Metrics Contract Services has an ongoing commitment to provide technical transfer processes that mitigate problems and look ahead to the needs of future manufacturing. You’ll always have the ear of an experienced formulator as your project leader to ensure a seamless scale up.
- Learn more about our commercial manufacturing facilities and equipment.
- Contact us to get your next pharmaceutical development/manufacturing project started today.
Commercial Manufacturing Capabilities
We offer a wide range of capabilities. Among our capabilities are manufacturing for immediate release, modified release and matrix formulations.
Metrics Contract Services offers manufacturing for:
- Advanced pellet formulations for sustained, pulsed, modified and delayed release
- Tablets – including coated and matrix
- Powder and bead-filled capsules
- Liquids and suspensions
- Granulation, compacting and mixing
- Milling and micronizing
- Fluid bed coating and drying (extrusion and high shear)
- Spray drying
- Pellet (bead) and powder encapsulation
- Powder blending and tableting
More thoughtful science from Metrics Contract Services.
More than just your contract formulation partner, Metrics Contract Services’ veteran scientists continually explore ways to practice “thoughtful science.” Here are just a few recent posters related to manufacturing.
- “Application of a water-insoluble active ingredient using fluid bed processing” by Joe Cobb
- “Protection of core tablets using a novel undercoating system and common enteric polymer system” by Joe Cobb
- “Manufacturing scale up of a novel drug delivery system” by Joe Cobb
Bring your next drug product development project to Metrics Contract Services.
Contact one of our business development professionals and get your next pharmaceutical development/manufacturing project started today.