Our dedicated facilities, equipment and containment technologies make this one of the most technologically advanced potent facilities in the United States.
- Two processing rooms designed for the one–way flow of materials, personnel and equipment
- Dedicated air handler that brings in 100% outside air with HEPA–in and HEPA–out filtering (rate of 11,000 cubic feet per minute)
- Comprehensive health–based cleaning verification after every campaign
- Total engineered containment of process with hard–wall isolation
- Design concepts from ISPE Baseline Pharmaceutical Engineering Guide for New and Renovated Facilities
See the flow of materials through our innovative facility.
Learn about how our potent facility ensures the safety of our scientist and your product. Watch video.
Our potent processing rooms provide for one-way flow of materials, personnel and equipment. Click below image to view a detailed layout of our facility.
Total Engineered Containment of Processes.
Our dedicated facility provides total engineered containment of processes with hard–wall isolation technologies.
- Within the processing areas, there are no open processes, eliminating the need for powered air purifying respirators
- Equipment and change parts are dedicated exclusively to the potent suite
- Containment is achieved at levels of approximately 30 nanograms per cubic meter of room air
Potent Products Equipment
A unique system of containment and equipment. Our potent facility features equipment that has been integrated into a unique system of isolators that allow for rapid plug-and-play process train construction:
- Multi-use hardwall isolators (3); Integrated design; House up to three pieces of processing equipment; Getinge/LaCalhene
- Tablet Press Isolator; Integrated design; Howorth Inc.
- Fluid Bed Dryer Isolator; Integrated design; Vector
- Powder Dispensing/Sampling Isolator; Integrated Containment Systems
- Blender, V-shell; 1qt. tp 16 qt. with intensifier bar; Globe Pharma
- Granulator, Vertical Shaft, High Shear; 1 L – 8 L bowls; Fluid Air Pharm X
- Roller-Compactor; TFC-Lab Micro; Vector
- Conical Mill; Quadro Comil Model U-5
- Impact Mill; Fitzpatrick Fitzmill L1A
- Micronizer, Jet-type; Development Scale; Fluid Energy Jet-O-Mizer
Fluid Bed Processor/Dryer
- Fluid-Bed Processor (Dryer/top spray granulating/bead coating); 40/60 liter bowls; Glatt GPCG-10 with 7” Wurster HS and 12” Wurster HS columns
- Fluid Bed Processor (Dryer/Top spray granulating/bead coating) up to 2 kg capacity; Vector FLM-1
- Rotary Press; 10 Station; B-tooling; Riva Picolla; Fully Instrumented
- Perforated Pan Film Coater; 8-15” Pan inserts; Ohara Labcoat M
- Very Low Dose Powder in Capsule Filler; Xcelodose Capsule Filler, 600-S
- Manual Capsule Fillers; 100 capsules per tray; Sizes 0,1,2,3,4,5; Feton Inc.
- Semi Automatic Capsule Filler; 100 Capsules per tray; Sizes 0,1,2,3,4; Dott Bonapace
Joe Cascone discusses Metrics Contract Services’ unique potent products facility. Watch video.
Custom engineered equipment.
Metrics Contract Services’ custom engineered equipment is what makes our potent suite unique. See it in action here. Watch video.