Our dedicated facilities, equipment and containment technologies make this one of the most technologically advanced potent facilities in the United States.
- Two processing rooms designed for the one–way flow of materials, personnel and equipment
- Dedicated air handler that brings in 100% outside air with HEPA–in and HEPA–out filtering (rate of 11,000 cubic feet per minute)
- Comprehensive health–based cleaning verification after every campaign
- Total engineered containment of process with hard–wall isolation
- Design concepts from ISPE Baseline Pharmaceutical Engineering Guide for New and Renovated Facilities
See the flow of materials through our innovative facility.
Learn about how our potent facility ensures the safety of our scientist and your product. Watch video.
Our potent processing rooms provide for one-way flow of materials, personnel and equipment. Click below image to view a detailed layout of our facility.
Total Engineered Containment of Processes.
Our dedicated facility provides total engineered containment of processes with hard–wall isolation technologies.
- Within the processing areas, there are no open processes, eliminating the need for powered air purifying respirators
- Equipment and change parts are dedicated exclusively to the potent suite
- Containment is achieved at levels of approximately 30 nanograms per cubic meter of room air
Potent Products Equipment
Metrics Contract Services has a unique system of containment and equipment to accommodate development and manufacturing of potent products. Our potent facility features equipment that has been integrated into a unique system of isolators that allow for rapid plug-and-play process construction. These include:
- Hard-wall/rigid isolators
- Fluid bed processor/dryer
- Tablet prduction
- Capsule fillers