Fast Track to Clinical Trials
Metrics Contract Services knows fast track.
With more than 140 successful FTIM fast track to clinical trial studies and materials completed, Metrics Contract Services understands what it takes to deliver this challenging and critical service:
- Commitment to a 16-24 week timeline from receipt of a well-characterized NCE to shipment of clinical materials
- Specialized equipment, like our Xcelodose 600 micro dosing system
- Standardized internal process to ensure both speed and accuracy
Plus, Metrics Contract Services’ unique structure puts you in direct contact with a seasoned development scientist on your project on a day-to-day basis. That means you will receive firm commitments for delivery dates and definitive answers to your questions—all directly from the scientists engaged in your project.
The resources to make fast track happen.
Meeting accelerated timelines requires more than just the right equipment and expert formulator. That’s where Metrics Contract Services’ industry-leading ratio of four analytical chemists to each formulator comes in, we ensure that bottlenecks and backlogs never slow down your project.
The fast track for treatments that can’t wait.
Our more than 140 successful FTIM fast track to clinical trial studies and materials include drug treatments for a wide range of therapeutic areas including:
- Central nervous system (pain control)
- Drug resistant Tuberculosis
Fast Track to Clinical Trials Capabilities
In addition to our complete range of drug development capabilities, we offer the following services to expedite projects on a fast track for clinical trials:
- Handling of potent products where necessary
- Blended powder in capsule or neat API in a capsule or a labeled bottle
- Stability studies completed per ICH guidelines
- Analytical methods development and validation
- CMC regulatory documents – drop in data reports
View a comprehensive list of our pharmaceutical formulation development services.
Bring your next fast track project to Metrics Contract Services.